Face is drying, skin is becoming rough? Why God, why? Why can’t we have a perfectly glowing skin without any spots? Is it really too much to ask?
Pretty sure we all at some point of time have come across such thoughts in our minds. We have tried every other new creams that hits the market and still somehow ends up looking for more products that is good for our skin. Hence, the search gets so rigorous that we simply apply whatever we could possibly think of. This routine of endless searching results in worsening your skin even more.
Getting that desired flawless skin is no overnight magic. A skin care takes time to show its magic and in order to help you out with your skin, here are some simple beauty tips for face and body. These are simple skin care tips that will take time, but for sure it will definitely make your skin healthier and more glowy.
Say Bye to Acnes:
- Wash your face at least three times a day with some warm water.
- Gently give a massage in a circular motion.
- Make sure your cleanser contains beta hydroxyl or alpha hydroxyl acid.
- After cleansing, always pat dry and then only apply your regular cream or a moisturizer.
- Pop pimples. The Popping of the pimple causes redness, scarring and even swelling.
- If you feel that a pimple is arriving on your face, then simply clean the area with some rose water and keep a chilled green tea bag for 10 minutes.
Say Yes To Everyday Spa:
- If you a have a dry skin, use a fresh cherry mask.
- For making this mask, you only need one ingredient and i.e. the pulp of fresh cherries.
- Just apply the pulp of cherries on your face before heading towards your bed.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Ever forget to pamper yourself.
- A gentle face oil massage really helps in stimulating the production of collagen and blood circulation in the skin.
- Choose your oils wisely.
- Oils such as mustard, almond and coconut are an excellent nourishing agent that helps in getting that goddess like glow for your skin.
- Try to sleep for 8 hours every night. Try to ignore all of the other activities that keep you busy at night.
- A good 8 hours of sleep helps in preventing sagging of the face, boosts up the shine and reduces puffiness of the eyes.
- Forget to cleanse and moisturize your face before going to the bed.
- For dry skin, try to use alcohol free cleansers and avoid the use of hot water because hot water dries out the skin to a great extend.
- Make a habit of drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that contain high water content.
- Ignore rose water.
- Rose water helps in preventing and reducing the puffiness under the eyes.
- It naturally hydrates your skin and also maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Every day after washing your face take a spritz of rose water and your good to go.